Fingerless Mitts with Thumb Gusset
Finglerless Mitts with Thumb Gusset
- Knit, Purl and simple knit/purl combinations
- Casting on in the Round
- Familiarity in working in the round with DPN or circular needles
Materials Kit: ( at 10% discount at time of registration)
- 1 skein (approx. 120 yds) of DK or light worsted weight yarn (CEY Portland Tweed, JoJoland Tonic, Cascade 220, CEY Woodland.)
- Pattern and Notes Provided during class
- 4.5 mm (US # 7) Circular Needle (if using magic loop method)
- 4.5 mm (US # 7) Double Pointed Needles (set of 5)
- Stitch Markers
- Stitch holder or Tapestry needle and waste yarn
Pre-work & Homework
Using long tail cast-on, CO 48 and distribute evenly on four dpn. Join, being careful not to twist the sts.
Rnds 1-4: Knit
Rnds 5-15: K1P1 ribbing
Rnds 16: *K4, k2tog, repeat from * to end = 40 sts
Rnds 17 & 18: Knit
Classes will be held at:
Blueball Mountain Spindle and Needleworks
114 W Dixie Hwy
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Please refer to the Class and Events Calendar page for the latest offering of this class.
Please arrive 20 minutes early for the first class if you need to purchase supplies for the class.
- Fees are due at time of registration and are non-refundable. If a student needs to cancel we will try to reschedule them into another class. A student may find a substitute for their seat without penalty.
- If the minimum number of students does not register at least 5 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the registration and kit fees will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice.
- All classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students and a minimum of ( ) students.
- Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
- All students are assumed to have the prerequisite skills listed on the class sheet.
Class Fee: $20.00 PLUS Materials Kit