Entrelac Summer Scarf
Learn to knit the Entrelac Stitch Pattern while making a beautiful multicolored summer weight cotton, silk and rayon scarf using the self patterning yarn, Kudo. Learn to pick up and knit (PUK), pick up and purl (PUP), and knit backwards.
- Knit, Purl and simple knit/purl combinations such as P2tog and SSK
- At least one type of cast on
Materials Kit and Pattern
- 1 skein Plymouth Kudo worsted weight yarn in a choice of of self striping colorway
- Pattern and/or charts needed to complete the project
- Additional hand outs and notes
Supplies / Materials (available if needed):
- US #4.5) Straight or Circular Needle at least 24” (or size needed to obtain guage)
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry needle
Class Dates & Times
Class will be held at:
114 W. Dixie Ave.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Check the Class and Events Calendar for the latest offerings of this class and all our classes and events.
- Fees are due at time of registration and are non-refundable. If a student needs to cancel we will try to reschedule them into another class. A student may find a substitute for their seat without penalty.
- If the minimum number of students does not register at least 7 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the registration and kit fees will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice.
- All classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students.
- Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
- All students are assumed to have the prerequisite skills listed on the class sheet.
Class Fee: $ 25.00
Kit Fee $12.00
Total Fee: $ 37.00
Materials to be purchased at Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks prior to class