Cable Scarf Project
Cabled Scarf Project
Perfect as a first cable project and just in time for cold weather, this scarf also makes a great Christmas present. The pattern consists of a simple cable and a twisted stitch that is easily learned.
A class for the matching hat is also scheduled.
- Knit, Purl and simple knit/purl combinations
Supplies / Materials
- Materials Kit: Choice of Cascade 220, EcoWool, or Frog Tree Alpaca Chunky
- Pattern (included in class material)
- Knitting needles size US # 9-10 (5.5 – 6.0 mm), straights or circular
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
Class Dates & Times
Classes will be held at:
Blueball Mountain Spindle and Needleworks
114 W. Dixie Ave.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Check the Class and Events Calendar for the latest offerings of this class and all our classes and events.
Please arrive 20 minutes early for the class if you need to purchase supplies.
- Fees are due at time of registration and are non-refundable. If a student needs to cancel we will try to reschedule them into another class. A student may find a substitute for their seat without penalty.
- If the minimum number of students does not register at least 5 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the registration and kit fees will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice.
- All classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students and a minimum of 4 students.
- Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
- All students are assumed to have the prerequisite skills listed on the class sheet.
Class Cost: $20.00
Materials to be purchased at Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks prior to class