My First Knitted Sock
My First Sock
Amy Aldenderfer, Instructor
Class Description Have you been intimidated by the thought of knitting a sock? This class will teach you the basics of sock construction. Working with double-pointed needles, two circular needles or one long needle, you will find out how easy it is to make comfortable, unique socks for the entire family
• Knit, Purl, and simple knit/purl combinations
Kit Fee varies with yarn choice:
1 or 2 balls of sock yarn, totaling 100 grams:
AslanTrends Hand Dyed Collection – $14.00
CEY Alpaca Sox – $18.00
Cherry Tree Hill Fingerpaints – $22.00
Regia (various) Sock -$14.00
• Size 1 or 2 needles, double-point, 1- 40” circular, or 2– 16”-24” circular needles
• Tapestry Needle
Pre-Homework & Homework
There is no pre-homework for this class.
There will be some homework between each class. Please make sure you will have time to complete the homework between classes.
Class Dates & Times
Class will be held at:
Blueball Mountain Spindle and Needleworks
114 W. Dixie Ave.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Check the Class and Events Calendar for the latest offerings of this class and all our classes and events.
- Fees are due at the time of registration. If a student needs to cancel, we will try to reschedule you into another class or draw from a waiting list, if available. A student may find a substitute fpr their seat without penalty.
- If the minimum of students does not register at least 7 days prior to the first day of class and the class needs to be cancelled, all fees will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice.
- Only registered students may sit in on the class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
- All students are assumed to have the pre-requisite skills listed on the class sheet.
Class Fee: $ 25.00 + Material Kit
Materials to be purchased at the shop prior to class