Toe Up Sock
Learn how to knit a pair of socks toe- up and finish with as long a cuff as you want or with a fancy ruffle. This is a intermediate sock class.
- Knit, Purl, and simple knit/purl combinations
- Knitting in the round
What you will learn:
- Judy’s Magic Cast-On
- Invisible Increases
- 100 gm of sock weight yarn:
AslanTrends Hand Dyed Collection – $14.00
CEY Alpaca Sox – $18.00
Cherry Tree Hill Fingerpaints – $22.00
Regia (various) Sock -$14.00
Pico Accuardi HandPainted natural Dye Sock yarn, 100 grams, $26.00
- Size 1 DPNs or one 40” circular needle
- Stitch markers (at least 4: A, B, C, D)
Kit Fee varies with yarn choice.
Pre-Homework & Homework
There is no pre-homework for this class.
There will be some homework between each class. Please make sure you will have time to complete the homework between classes.
Class Dates & Times
Class will be held at:
114 W. Dixie Ave.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Check the Class and Events Calendar for the latest offerings of this class and all our classes and events.
- Fees are due at the time of registration. If a student needs to cancel, we will try to reschedule you into another class or draw from a waiting list, if available. A student may find a substitute for their seat without penalty.
- If the minimum of students does not register at least 7 days prior to the first day of class and the class needs to be cancelled, all fees will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice.
- Only registered students may sit in on the class. As such, children or guardians (depending on the class) may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration.
- All students are assumed to have the pre-requisite skills listed on the class sheet.
Class Fee: $25.00 Plus Materials Kit
Materials Available at Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks prior to class